Customer Support just hangs up on people !!!

hilgerph
hilgerph Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in General questions

I can't believe it, I had been waiting in line for around 45 min, and when my turn came, the system just hung up on me with no one even talking...

I guess that's what happens when you want to cancel this product (I had been forwarded to support by a Sales person, which stopped being friendly when I told her I wanted to CANCEL the product, rather than get the 2 weeks trial that I had initially requested - couldn't wait for them to validate it to use the product)

Very serious company! (sarcasm). That's probably why you don't have monthly subscription: they cash your annual charge, provide you with a VERY inefficient product compared to the competition, and you can't even cancel. No answer to the request ticket, mention of "returning your license" when you can't even access the customer portal, and now they hang on me.

I wish people would first check communities before buying a product. I should have... Forgot to check for online reviews, but I'll add my own contribution to them...

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @hilgerph,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about the negative experience.

In order to cancel your subscription license, please submit a support ticket: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket

Once we receive your request in writing via the support ticket, our customer support representative will assist you furhter.

Hope this information will help you. We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator