Unable to close the ads

Options
gieyune
gieyune Posts: 3 ✭✭

Unable to close this ads due to no cross sign on top of tat ads..any solutions? Thank you.

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

HI @gieyune

we are checking this internally! Thanks for notifying us!

Former Community Manager

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi again,

we did some internal tests and were not able to reproduce your issue. Please see a screenshot from my device:

As you can see there is the "X" in the upper right corner.

Can you maybe share some information with us like what TeamViewer version are you using, what Windows version are you using? Where are you located?

Can you hover with your mouse over the right corner and see whether it is just "invisible" on your end?

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• gieyune
    gieyune Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Dear Esther,

I from Malaysia, and i try to lauch my Teamviewer today but still the same, as you can see there was no cross sign on it. And i actually clicked around the ads but still unable to close it. I am a new user which just downloaded this apps from your website, so i think it should be a new version.

i tried to open Teamviewer with my desktop and it works, and i actually deleted, download and reinstalled again for several times but still unable to solve it.

Thanks .

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @gieyune,

Thank you for clarifying. In order to investigate the case, I sent a private message so please reply to it when you have time :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator