Cancellation of Subscription: Don't take subscription

Disaa
Disaa Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi All,

I had taken a yearly subscription last year and after using it for 3-4 months I stopped using it. I tried to find how to cancel the subscription but TeamViewer have purposefully made it so complex that it keeps going into loops and can't even reach the point where I can raise a ticket. ( your community pages are full of such instances and shows they have never acted on them) and I raised the questions in the community forum only to get automated answers and links which never worked. 

In the end I deleted the account thinking it would automatically cancel the subscription. However that was not the case. I was sent another invoice this year to continue and I was surprised to see it. I again recreated the account and tried to find out how to cancel the subscription but to no avail. 

I have not paid as I was not using it for more than a year. And now I am getting mail from a debt collecting agency to pay, This is stooping too low on TeamViewer's part where you are purposefully harassing old customers who are not even using your services now.

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Disaa,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. 🙌

We are really sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that to terminate a license, customers need to submit a ticket 28 days prior to the renewal date, as stated in our EULA.

We explain how to proceed in this Knowledge Base article right here: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Subscription-renewal/ta-p/65605 Our goal is to provide transparent information and we are constantly working on improving this in our platforms.

I have created a support ticket for you, so please check your email and reply to the ticket with your inquiry.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator