Cancel Subscription

Options

Hi,

I am trying to cancel my subscription, but I don't think I have a licensed account, as when I click Submit a Ticket, I just get forwarded to the community.

How can cancel my subscription if I cannot raise a ticket?

Any ideas, as my renewal is due soon.

Thanks, Alan...

Tagged:

Answers

• BenjaminClot
    BenjaminClot Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Can confirm, accessing the ticket submitting system is impossible unless you very quickly hit escape before the redirect.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Alan_E,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately that if your TeamViewer account is not licensed, you will not be able to submit a support ticket.

If you are able to activate the license again, please activate the license and use the licensed account for ticket submission please.

Alternatively that you may check the previous email from TeamViewer for your license or invoice information.

Hope it would be helpful.

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • BenjaminClot
    BenjaminClot Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

The problem is still there, I can't create a ticket without cancelling the redirect. I managed to create #35777619 with this method, please get back to me ASAP.

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @BenjaminClot,

Thank you for the update.

I am glad that your found a way to raise the support ticket. We may confirm the receipt of your ticket and TeamViewer Support Team will get in touch with you at the earliest convenience. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated.

• digiman
    digiman Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Same here. I have a Teamviewer Meeting (formerly Blizz) 50 account and want to cancel my subscription. No button in the license section of the customer portal. No contact form. After Google search I came here to read that I have to open a ticket which I can't, because the ticket form redirects me because I have no Teamviewer account. You can't be serious that I have to create a new Teamviewer account now if I want to cancel my subscription. This is disgusting and the worst user experience I had for a long time. Will never refer Teamviewer again. There are so many other comments here and you don't change anything at the process.

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @digiman,

Thank you for reaching out to us on TeamViewer Community!

We are so sorry to hear that you would like to cancel the subscription with TeamViewer. Kindly check your community message for further communication please.

Once again, we thank you for our understanding and support!

Warm regards,

• merence
    merence Posts: 1
    Options

Have the same problem to cancel, the support phone service in Belgium is not responding. The company is very active on phone to get the money when there is a problem with your credit card but disappointing when it comes to service!

• BrusselCity
    BrusselCity Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options

As mentioned before like 1 million users I'm not able to cancel my subscription. It's impossible to reach by mail or website. Keep getting on the same page.

I want my money back thats all. Thank you