Cancel TeamView Subscription

Options

My company credit card has been charged for TeamViewer with my name as the requester. I have never used TeamViewer nor have ordered in the past. Need to know how to cancel the subscription charges for an unwanted and unauthorized charge. Thank you.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Lifowle,

Please contact our customer support directly: Call us now

Community Manager

• needsrefund
    needsrefund Posts: 1
    Options

Hi JeanK, like @Lifowle I have been fraudulently charged by TeamViewer. On May 6th, 2021, my credit card information was somehow compromised by TeamViewer and charged $1,333.58. I have tried many times to call the 1-800 number to resolve this, but with zero human response or success. I have never heard of this application or company for that matter. I need to speak to someone to obtain a refund. Do you know of any other contact information that's available? I explicitly did not sign up for a real account to register in order to leave this response as the site forces you to sign and agree to a EULA and again, I have never used the software or heard of this company. Any information would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure you wouldn't be happy to find a $1K+ USD charge on your bank statement either. I will simply check back here if you can provide any real contact details vs a 1-800 number that is completely automated and never connects you with a human being.

Thanks,

J

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @needsrefund,

Thank you for reaching out to us on TeamViewer Community.

As community moderators are unable to assist refund request, kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team within business hours for further discussion and assistance please.

We apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员