teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

A Comunidade TeamViewer chega ao Brasil 🎉

Check out our brand-new Portuguese Community 👉 here 👈.

LAN connection is not working.

I have two windows 10 PC running on same LAN. I can connect from A to B using local IP, but cannot connect from B to A.

Team viewer versions and other configurations are matching on both PC.

Is there anyone having same issue and solution for this?

Thanks.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 4,832 Senior Moderator

Hello @Bluediscover,

In order to better understand your issue, could you please send some relevant screenshots/error messages?

French Community moderator

---

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

• Bluediscover
    Bluediscover Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited August 2

Hello @JeanK ,

There is no error message for a long time. It just keeps waiting without the password input dialog.

Below is the log from the target PC.

[Log files removed per Community Guidelines]

• JeanK
    edited August 3

Currently, a deeper analysis of the logs is only available for licensed customers.

However, what you could try is to fully uninstall TeamViewer on the impacted computers by following this exact procedure:

After reinstalling it, it should be working as expected. I hope this helps. 🍀

---

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

• Bluediscover
    Bluediscover Posts: 3 ✭✭

@JeanK I tried reinstalling it multiple times already and it didn't work.

The link you shared is for MacOS. I am on windows.

LAN connection works fine when I installed older version(15.2.2756) of teamviewer on the target PC.

• JeanK

@Bluediscover I have updated the post with the article for Windows, thank you.

Could you give it a try?

---