Access control details message - how to deactivate it?

Options

We get the following message before each connection because we have restricted access rights by policy. This message is neither helpful nor informative, as the admins know the message after the 1-2 times and are aware of the policy. Has anyone found a way to disable this message

Tagged:

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @MasterAccount

Thanks for your post.

Ideally, this message does not appear on every connection; I do not see an option in your screenshot that would prompt it.

I was also initially unsuccessful in attempting to replicate the issue you experienced, even when replicating the settings as shown in your screenshot, although I was able to replicate the issue after altering the settings a few times.

I was able to resolve the issue, however, by reverting the Access Control settings in "Advance settings for connections to other computers" to Full Access and then back to the Custom Settings.

After making this change, the pop-ups that began appearing upon connection (similar to yours) stopped when connecting to the device.

If this is set by policy, your Admin could simply revert the setting option in the policy edit window back to Full Access, save, and then revert back to your custom settings for Access Control (outgoing connections).

Of course, if this policy is applied to your remote devices and not the ones you use to control said machines, you would alter the setting in the policy for Access Control (incoming connections).

Should the issue persist, or you would like more assistance in the troubleshooting, I would recommend reaching out to our support teams directly, via phone or by submitting a ticket.

Hope this helps 🍀

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---