A Remote Access license can only be activated on an account without any other license

Options
Haoxin
Haoxin Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hi,

I think lots of the communities are facing the same issues, but either solved in a private way, or not solved yet.

I purchased the Remote Access License, the one cost 298 Dollar/Month, the one doesn't have telephone support. I received an email tell me to activate the license, but when I click the activation link, it appears:

I directly followed the remote access guideline, but it didn't work. The only thing I can relate with is that I have another license in the same account ends at Oct. 7th, but now it's Oct. 11th, this shouldn't be an issue.

Please help me activate the license, thanks

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Haoxin,

I will try to help you here.

After looking in our database, I can confirm that the Remote Access license you bought on 10-10-2021 is correctly activated on your TeamViewer account.

I think you are getting this message because your license is already activated (on your account).

I have to admit - a message like "your license is already activated on your account" would have been more helpful to understand.

So you have successfully done Step 2 of the activate guide. Make sure you don't miss Step 1, 3 and 4!

Community Manager