Why can't to connect to my PC using spontaneous password

Options
Karamba
Karamba Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2021 in General questions

Hey there.

Can someone help me please to find a reason why no one cant to connect to my PC with spontaneous password?

In windows deffender teamviewer connection accepted through privat and offentlig networks.

If I use direct connection with this PC from list of my PCs, then it connect without any problems. Teamviewer run as administrator.

I noticed that when I want to connect to this PC, inncoming connection accepts but password does not! Password all the time rejects but it all the time is correct! I tryed to connect with spontaneous password and with personal to, anyway with user ID it is impossible to connect to this PC...

This problem appears only with 1 of 3 PCs that I have. It is so funny, but reinstalling Windows does'not helped to resolve the problem.

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    Options

@Karamba,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community 😊

Could you provide us a screenshot of the error message, so I may assist you further?

Meanwhile, please follow the below steps.

• Restart TeamViewer application on both local and remote devices. Go to Connection -> click Exit TeamViewer

• Generate a new random password on the remote device, and check the connection with new random password please.

Hope to hear from you soon !

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• Karamba
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hey there.

Thank you for your message. This solution don't help me because problem occurs not dependent to password reset. Problem is active also if there is activ personal password. So Teamviwer don't want to accept passwords with spontanous connection. And this problem is only with 1 of 3 PCs.

Below is the message I get when I connecting to 3rd PC using spontanous connection method.

The log file as PDF file is attached to this message. This is the log when I try to connect to the PC and I get message as showed above

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• Akiho
    edited October 2021
    Options

Thank you for your response and the screenshot, @Karamba 🍀

The error message usually shows when it was a wrong password.

Could you check the password (capital and lowercase letters) please?

Regarding personal password, if the error message continuously shows, please kindly update the personal password on the remote device, and try the remote session with updated personal password.

You can update the personal password from TeamViewer application - Under Extras --> Options --> Advance --> Under Advanced settings for connections to this computer --> Personal Password --> Type in your password --> Repeat your chosen password to confirm it --> click OK

Please note that we cannot assist the logfile on the Community, as it is all checked by special department.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Akiho

• Karamba
    Options

Hey!

Thanks for your interest, but no, as I wrote earlier, I tried both methods with random and private passwords. Both methods dont works on this PC. I can connect to my PC if I sign in on another device with the same account and add the computer to my friends list.

Is it possible to contact special department of Teamviwer to check logfile? I was thinking to buy a subscription, but if Teamviwer don't wont to connect with my PC then makes no sense to do that.

• Akiho
    edited October 2021
    Options

Thank you for coming back, Karamba !

And we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please kindly confirm you are using the latest TeamViewer version on all devices.

Additionally, sometimes restarting TeamViewer services can help for this case, so could you try it on the remote devices please? On Windows, completely close the remote TeamViewer including restarting the TeamViewer service. (Start --> run --> services.msc -> find TeamViewer and restart it)

If you continuously faceting with password issue even after restarting TeamViewer, please try Easy Access set up.

For Easy Access, the account assignment is required, so please input your TeamViewer account credential in the settings: Extras --> Options --> General ---> Account assignment

After which you can establish a remote session without passwords as long as you are using same TeamViewer account credentials for both sign in on the local device and account assignment on the remote device. Therefore, you can disable the personal password settings.

For Easy Access setting, please check more information from here. Please note that checking the box for easy access is required after the account assignment. You will find that under Extras --> Options --> Security --> Grant Easy Access

Once Easy Access is set up on the remote device, please follow the steps below on the Android device.

1. Sign in with your TeamViewer account on the Android device. Please ensure to use the same TeamViewer account credentials like you used for the account assignment.
    2. Please click human icon instead of two arrows.
    3. Tap two arrows which shows next to the target remote device.

I am curious if this works and therefore really looking forward to your answer.

Akiho

• Karamba
    Options

Hey!

Yes, it is installed last version of Teamviewer on both devices.

Teamviewer run in startup, services do it too. The problem accours not only once. It is the permanent feil when trying connect with spontaneous passwords. Restarting services do not helps to resolve the problem.

As I wrote below:

That it is why it is not resolve of the problem. I need to connect not to this PC ant not to add it to my computer list.

The same problem accours if i try quick support app. So I guess teamviewer do not accept language settings of my PC and that is why it not accept incomming passwords

• Akiho
    Options

Thank you for your response, Karamba!!

Unfortunately, we cannot check logfiles in the Community or for free users.

Also, I have spoken to one of our support engineers and they have confirmed that logfiles would not contain any information if the error was just that the password was incorrect.

The passwords are also not stored in the logs and are 'asynchronous' meaning even if they were, it would not be something we could diagnose from logs, sorry.

In this case, the most I can do is collect some system information from you so our support engineers can see if this matches a very rare issue they are aware of.

I will contact you via DM for this.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Akiho