Teamviewer iOS access multiple computers

Options

Hi All,

I’ve recently employed Teamviewer across my tenant and it’s working well. I usually work from OS X to remotely manage W10 PCs & servers. Recently I’ve been auditioning Teamviewer on iOS (12.9 iPad Pro) for portability reasons.

I’m pretty close to the point of running with the iPad, but I have not yet been able to find a way to connect to multiple remote computers from iOS/Teamviewer.

I have a single-user Business Teamviewer account and can simultaneously access up to five remote computers when using a Mac or PC. Is it possible to do the same on iOS/Teamviewer?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Tagged:

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi @406Computer

Interesting question! I have to admit I never tried it myself.

So I did now 🙌

I took an iPhone and opened the TeamViewer remote control app and made a connection to a mac. So far so good - connection established

However, similar to what you must have experienced, I was not able to get back to the app screen to type in another ID or start a connection via the Computer & Contacts list. So purely based on this experience and without checking back with someone from Support (it´s Sunday now), I´d say it is not possible to open multiple connections from iOS.

But we should get this confirmed. Maybe @Scotty can help us on Monday with this question. (Or anyone else who has some information and reads this: Don´t be shy and join our conversation 🤗)

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager