Session list incompletely displayed; I cannot minimize it to the right
See the attached picture. When I connect to one of my workstations, my session list looks like this. Because the left part of the session list is not displayed, there is no tab for me to click on, and I cannot get the session list to minimize to the right. This computer is running Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
I have tried:
- clicking all over the place on and near the session list, including where the minimize tab should be
- restarting the teamviewerd service
- restarting the teamviewer apps
- restarting the workstation
- logging out/logging back on
- sacrificing a tiny toy chicken before a tiny toy totem
- ignoring the workstation to see if it would get lonely
- threatening the workstation with remmina, and when that didn't work, I got really nasty and (you may want your small children to cover their ears) threatened to pull out VNC
Still, no luck, but as you can see, I have been fairly thorough.
Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? The amount of real estate that I am losing on the screen is not huge, but the fact that the session list cannot be minimized means that it is in my way a lot of the time. I am open to hacks if you have one that will help me out. Thanks!