Can't cancel my subscription

Options
CL_1
CL_1 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hi all! I have a paid account with TeamViewer (for which I've just received a renewal notice) ; and however much I want to cancel (by submitting a ticket), I can't reach the "Submit a Ticket" option ANYWHERE. I'm being automatically kicked out and redirected to this forum.

When I connect on my Client Portal I definitely see my paid subscription, so why the heck can't I submit a ticket to cancel?

I've tried calling (but was hung up since I only have a Remote Access license), chatting (but the robot ended up giving me said phone number), and, well, this is my last resort.

Thank you all in advance!

Answers

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,071 Moderator
    Options

Hello @CL_1

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

We appreciate the time you took to reach out to us, and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

On the Community we do have guides about how to open a ticket:

👉However, if you are having browser issues you may consider cleaning cash/cookies, trying a different browser, or even trying to use the private/incognito window.

I hope this information can help you. 🍀

Please let me know if you still couldn't open the ticket.

Best,

Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator

• CL_1
    CL_1 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I have cleared my cache, changed browser, logged out, and even restarted my whole computer and I still can't submit a ticket.

When I manage to land on the Submit a Ticket page, I'm redirected within seconds to the community.

Regards,

Catherine.

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,071 Moderator
    Options

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for your feedback!@CL_1

I am not entirely sure what can be causing the issue. Therefore, I will ask you to private message me with your invoice number and the email account you are using for the login into TeamViewer.

I will forward your information to our support team requesting help with the ticket creation.

Let me know if you have any further questions, or concerns. 😊

Best,

Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator