Connection Reporting not functioning

Since yesterday the access to the connection reports is totally down.

Ooops! Something went wrong.

How can this be that TeamViewer does not inform a downtime by mail like usually? No information on the TeamViewer Status website ... nothing.

And why make changes in the midst of working days, beginning of a month where mostly everybody does reporting for billing? Supporters at the hotline are not informed - only some guessing it has to do with the profile picture changes done on Monday.

This is such a bad communication. We rely on TeamViewer to work - not only that since November update of Management Console we had to live with the most unprofessional looking badly aligned connection reports with lots of bugs, now it is even not functioning at all and no communication.

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @SabrinaReich,

Thank you for reporting the issue!

As you are the first report this, I would recommend opening a ticket, as it seems to be an isolated case.

You can open a ticket here:

Open a ticket

Our customer support team will be able to look into it and talk directly wih the reporting team.

Thanks a lot for your understanding. 🌻

All the best,

JeanK

Community Manager

• SabrinaReich
    SabrinaReich Posts: 11 ✭✭

Thank You JeanK

I did call several times and the supporters said they know the issue exists but they don't know anymore further. So at least in Germany and Switzerland the issue is quite known and is not only a problem with my corporate licence.

Happy to hear that at least at your end you don't have to struggle with this.

• JeanK

Hello @SabrinaReich,

After replying to your post, I double checked with an engineer just to be sure and you are right, there is a known issue since a few days.

I apologize for the answer, I should have double checked before.

I will ping you in this thread once the issue is fixed.

Community Manager

• SabrinaReich
    SabrinaReich Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited February 2022

Update Mi. 02.02.2022 20:33 (MEZ)

It seems to work again.

JeanK, maybe you can advise me. I use TeamViewer extensively and I'm very upset since last November's Update. A bit has been redone a few weeks ago but it's far from being like it used to - especially the looks of the connection reports. Shall I open a new one or do you know a discussion where I could post my input as I hear from my clients and other supporters how upset they are but see not really anything here in the forum.

My clients who get the reports since the changes asked me what happened, it is embarassing to send it that way as time and amounts are not aligned - I'm willing to list everything also with printscreens that the tech/developpers can redo what they messed up. TeamViewer does stand for quality and this should also be showing in reports we send out, doesn't it?

• JeanK

@SabrinaReich I agree to 100% to what you say.

Yes, please go ahead and post in this thread a detailed messages with all items that should be revised and looked at.

I will make sure to forward the message to the responible team. 💯

Community Manager