Keep appearing "Connecting" while I pressed remote request......

Options

I do not know why my PC could not connect to my office PC by remote control function. In previous months, it was successful and work. Suddenly, in these recent days, both in my office or at home, they could not work. Nothing error message appeared, but only "Connecting...." Does anyone shed light on me to solve this issue?

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 895 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @MakMakMak

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the TeamViewer community!

If the device is stuck at "Connecting..." this could indicate an issue with one of the two devices talking to the TeamViewer servers.

Does this happen when connecting to just the office PC, or are you unable to connect to any device using TeamViewer?

Any clarification you have will help greatly!

Thanks in advance.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• MakMakMak
    MakMakMak Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, @JoshP

Thanks for your advice. I tried to log in by my home PC to office but keeping "connecting" a long while and disappeared this message. Then I tried to use my mobile to log in to my home PC, it was the same "keep connecting" a long while and disappeared this message as well.

I tried to uninstall TeamViewer in my home PC and reinstall it the same, but still fail to "connect".

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 895 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Thank you for the clarification, @MakMakMak

If:

1. Home-to-Office: FAILED
    2. Phone-to-Home: FAILED

Then it does seem that the issue could be with the house device itself. If you could, please attempt Phone-to-Office, to verify no issue there.

If no issue for Phone-to-Office, the next step would be to look at the network connection. Some ISPs block access to services like TeamViewer, which sometimes can prevent access to our websites or the ability to make connections. Therefore, could you please try to connect from Home-to-Office on another network, or even a wifi HotSpot?

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• cctuan
    cctuan Posts: 1
    Options

Having the same issue. Tried connecting to client from PC & Mobile phone (which is different service providers) both show 'Connecting...' but could not get thru...Kindly assist