Quicksupport closes abruptly

Options
MarcSpencer05
MarcSpencer05 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, I have an issue with the mobile application QuickSupport.

When I take control from my computer of a mobile device on which QuickSupport is installed, as soon as the user opens any application (Chrome for example), the connection between my computer & the mobile device stops without any reason.

This issue makes the use of QuickSupport impossible sadly.

Has anyone of you encountered the same issue ?

Do you have any idea on how I could solve this ?

What I already tried : Clear cache, uninstall, update QuickSupport

Thank you in advance for you help.

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator
    Options

Hi @MarcSpencer05

Thank you for your post and welcome to our beautiful Community 😊

Since you said, that you already updated the QuickSupport module, would you mind to please check if you're using the latest version of TeamViewer installed on your computer?

Do you receive any error message before the QuickSupport stops working?

If possible, would you mind trying it with our Host app for Android devices?

I am looking forward to your response and wish you a great start into the new week.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• MarcSpencer05
    MarcSpencer05 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I have the latest version of TeamViewer also installed on my computer.

I don't have any error message. Only the classical "Thank you for your TeamViewer session ..." juste like if someone closed the session willingfully.

To be honest I don't think trying the Host App is interesting for me as it is not the way I want to use TeamViewer.

Is there any way I can gather some logging of the TeamViewer session maybe to see the reason of the abprut interruption ?

After using the setting that deletes all the application data (But no uninstalling) it works well for a while, but the problem always shows up again...

Have a nice day,