CONTACTS OFFLINE

Options
OngoPH
OngoPH Posts: 18 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in General questions

What is the reason why other contact are suddenly go offline? and what should we do to avoid that issue?

Best Answer

• MelodyR1
    MelodyR1 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi. I did not try for the past few days to log on and this morning when I did, it showed my contact online and I was able to connect to them. I am not sure what the issue was last week though, it all started after the update. FYI. Thank you.

Answers

• SBJ_OC
    SBJ_OC Posts: 1
    Options

I have added my home PC, My work PC and my parents Mac to Easy Access. They all showed online for that day and ever since that first day show offline. They are not offline, do not have firewalls preventing the connection, ect.. Any advice would be much appreciated!

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @OngoPH and @SBJ_OC,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

Both of you posted the same issue within a very short timeframe. Therefore, I merged your posts as the chances are high that you are experiencing the same thing.

Can you confirm that these devices are connected to the internet, and that TeamViewer is running?

/JeanK

Community Manager

• MelodyR1
    Options

I too am having the same issue, showing my contacts are offline and they are not. I have tried restarting, sign out and back in, restart computer, connect via web browser, new password created, uninstall TeamViewer and reinstall, separate internet connections. Still cannot get remote access/connected to any contacts computer.

Contacts computer is running TeamViewer and connected to the internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This all started after the most recent update (07/27/22). Thank you

• OngoPH
    OngoPH Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @JeanK,

Yes, Our devices are always connected to the internet,

• JeanK
    Options

A user having the same problem reported that exiting and restarting TeamViewer solved the issue.

Can you confirm that the fix also works on your side?

/JeanK

Community Manager

• MelodyR1
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi. I did not try for the past few days to log on and this morning when I did, it showed my contact online and I was able to connect to them. I am not sure what the issue was last week though, it all started after the update. FYI. Thank you.

• JeanK
    Options

Hi @MelodyR1,

Thank you for taking the time to update the thread.

Take care and see you soon!

/JeanK

Community Manager

• TK_FO
    TK_FO Posts: 1
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @JeanK

We are currently also experiencing the same thing at our place, but only with a few computers - in this example one computer.

I have tried to reinstall the program with newest version TeamViewer Host 15.32.3.0 and the computer is Online for approx. 1 minute and then the computer goes Offline - even if the computer is online and connected to the Internet.

Please see attached print screen.

/TK_FO

Edit: Print screen attached.

• JeanK
    Options

Hello @TK_FO,

Thank you for also reporting the issue.

This is something our engineers will have to look into.

Therfore, the best way here would be to submit a ticket.

You can submit a ticket via the following link:

➡ Submit a ticket

Please share the outcome of the investigation here so that other users can benefit from it!

Thank you in advance.

/JeanK

Community Manager