License Activation Email is not received yet, how long does it take?

michaelcywan
michaelcywan Posts: 3
edited August 2022 in General questions

May I know how long does it takes to have the license activation email sent to me? Would my license count as of the payment date? If it takes like 2 days, will my license dated count also 2 days later?

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,104 Senior Moderator

Hi @michaelcywan,

Welcome and congratulations on your first post! 🎉

Did you receive any confirmation of your purchase or did you get charged already?

Indeed, you should've received a confirmation and a payment receipt, and following that your activation e-mail containing the link to activate your license.

Please let us know if you received anything,

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator

• Yes, I have already received the "Your TeamViewer order confirmation" email at 10:50 (GMT +8), but so far I still haven't received further information from TeamViewer. At the same time, I also received an email from PayPal "You have authorized a payment to TeamViewer Germany GmbH", so I guess I should be all set by now.

But my subscription still indicated "Free" when I login.

• 11 hours ago, I have received a "[Action Needed] Please confirm your order - AccID XXXXXX" email, and I have already replied that email right the way. The current status is still free, it's frustrating, I still can't use the account to remote control the PC in office to do some work.

• JenW

Hi @michaelcywan,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you kindly provide me with your customer account number via Private Message? Then we will take a closer look into your case.

To do so, please click on my Moderator's profile and then click on the Message button 🙂

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Jen

• I also made a order for my license about half hour ago. I got my confirmation email right away. But no license activated. How long does it take to get my license activated?

• JenW

Hi @Liclemack,

Thank you for your message.

The email to activate your license should arrive shortly after the confirmation email. Have you received it in the meantime?

Let us know if you haven't!

Have a nice day,

Jen

•  Hi, I've also signed up and paid for an account but still waiting for a the license activation email.

I've checked junk mail but nothing has been received.

Also tried using the chat function but with since it thinks I only have a free account it doesn't activate.

Could someone help advise?

• BrightonJohn
    BrightonJohn Posts: 4
    edited January 9

I have the same problem. Two emails confirming purchase and messages from credit card also confirming purchase. But no activation email. An earlier one didn't work becasue I had, some years ago, had a business account and teamviewer doesn't like you you going down a grade. So now I have paid for the full business grade and looking forward to the magic activation email.

• JenW

Hi @BrightonJohn,

Thank you for your comment.

We're sorry to hear that you couldn't activate your license on the purchasing day.

Have you received the email and activated your license in the meantime?

Best,

Jen