Session codes

Options
shagrath0001
shagrath0001 Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in TeamViewer Tensor

Hello community.

Recently, I've been creating session codes but when the users enter it in get.teamviewer.com, website says that the session code is wrong, I get this when creating a session code S[removed per Community Guidelines]- but when users enter it, web site states this:

Session code > Please enter a valid session code (e.g. s55-555-555) to establish a connection.

please help.

Regards.

Tagged:

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 981 Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @shagrath0001,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🌍

After doing some internal tests, we couldn't reproduce the issue that occurs from your side.

The best way to connect to the remote device via your QuickSupport, would be to send directly the custom link generated by your own QS. You can find and also edit your link directly in the Management Console.

With that link, the user can download directly the .exe file to execute your QS module with the right session code. Then, the user will just need to enter his name and wait for the confirmation pop-up when you'll start the remote session from your side.

Please check out our dedicated article to find more information: 👉 QuickSupport

If I misunderstood your issue, just let me know 🖐

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator