Service Camp unreasonably long load times

Options

What is going on with Service Camp lately? Login issues, timeouts and now ridiculously long load times just to refresh my ticket list.

Now I just read that teamviewer is no longer developing service camp. Time to jump ship. Teamviewer's remote management software is good but service camp is abysmal.

I won't be renewing my contract this year, that's for sure.

Comments

• JasonD9416
    JasonD9416 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

We have been having the same issues for on and off for months - we get different excused back each time we raise a ticket (service performance, development issues etc). We will probably move to a different product. Where did you read about them ceasing development on it?

• ParkerQ
    ParkerQ Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Many issues here as well for months--we're looking at other options since ServiceCamp has really slowed down our processes and is ridiculously slow. I get that it is no longer being developed (based on what I read on other threads) but at the very least, the service should be maintained to a reliable level for those who are still paying for it.

• SeanRyan
    SeanRyan Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options

Yep, I made the decision to go full opensource. Best decision I made. If you have the means, I suggest **Third Party Product**. [removed per Community Guidelines]