User Email already exists

Options

I am adding a user in the Management Console. Go through the steps and it says that email already exists, but this is first time I have tried to add this user. I currently have 15 users and all went through without a hitch. Where can I look for this users email that already exists and where does it exists since this is first time I added this particular email. Any suggestions? Thanks~

Tagged:

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Taco0069

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the TeamViewer community!

Encountering this alert when attempting to create a new user account on your company profile does not mean that the account is already a part of your company profile, but rather there is a TeamViewer account already associated with the email address used.

In such an event, there is a second option to adding a user:

πŸ‘‰Add an existing account

The above link will take you to the chapter of our All about the TeamViewer company profile article, which includes the steps needed in order to add this existing account.

πŸ“ŒNote: In order to add the account, there will be actions both the user and the company admin will need to take.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you encounter any other issues in this process. 😁

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---