I can't activate my license to disable auto-renewal.

Options
lucasgmarchetti
lucasgmarchetti Posts: 1
edited October 2022 in General questions

December of last year (2021) I was forced to pay an unwanted automatic renewal.

As in most of the software I use, when I don't make the payment the account is canceled without generating a debt, I thought that Teamviewer would be the same and I canceled my account myself.

Surprisingly, the debt continued and I was forced to pay even without using the tool.

But as I made payment after canceling the account, now I can't access this subscription to disable the "phantom" automatic renewal and not have problems again with an unwanted charge.

I just can't find a way to relate this license to my user to know if it will be renewed or not, it seems that every system is made so that the user cannot cancel the service.

I only have the proof of payment of an invoice that did not generate a link or activation key, and when creating a new free account I cannot add this subscription that was paid, just as I cannot generate a support ticket.

Invoice number: [Removed as Community Guidelines]

Tagged:

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hello @lucasgmarchetti,

Thank you for contacting us in TeamViewer Community for help!

I have sent further communication information to your Community inbox as the Community moderators are not able to discuss and check for the order status.

Thank you for your understanding of this workaround and I hope the outcome will be satisfying!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员