Some users in my management console don't have the option to start monitoring

Nakoliss
Nakoliss Posts: 3

Bonjour!

In my console, if I open a group, some users I have the option of monitoring and some I don't. Why? What can be done to fix this?

I'll add a screenshot. Look at the yellow mark! :)

Also, I wanted to submit a ticket, but I'm in an infernal loop always bringing me back here. I see the Submit ticket site for half a second and then I'm back here???

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 901 Senior Moderator
    edited October 2022

Hello @Nakoliss

Thanks for your post!

There are a few basic things that could cause this:

Non-compatible devices: In order to install TeamViewer Monitoring on any device, it must meet a few requirements:

1. A supported OS
    2. TeamViewer 14.5 or later installed

First I would recommend checking that the devices are not running an older version of TeamViewer and are running a supported OS.

If that checks out, then this could indicate a conflict with the account assignment - in order to install any Remote Management services onto a device, it must be assigned to the account attempting installation (or the account sharing the group to other users in the company profile).

This would be checked on the devices themselves, in the TeamViewer General preferences. If they are assigned correctly, you may try unassigning and re-assigning the devices to the correct account.

Regarding the ticket portal, I noted you created a separate thread for that - I am happy to assist with that issue there, and have already replied 😅 I look forward to resolving that issue with you as well.

I hope this gets you started on the path to a resolution for your Monitoring issues also!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---