Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.53. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.36.6

Options
JeanK
JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.36.6

Release date: 2022-11-22

Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug that caused the TeamViewer window to open in scaled mode. Your window size will now open to fit the remote screen resolution.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the TeamViewer session window to lose its focus when switching to other applications.

Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• Aditza
    Aditza Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options

Same bugs from previous versions are still present:

(1) updater is still getting stuck on the Print Spooler service (i usually keep the spooler service disabled).

and here it gets stuck... waiting for the print spooler.

As usual, the work-around/"fix" is to kill the update process, enable and start the print spooler... and then restart the TeamViewer updater, it now works to apply the update..... (and stop and disable the Print Spooler again, after the update)

(2) and here we get to the second bug... i usually keep the TeamViewer service Disabled and the checkbox to start TeamViewer with Windows is not checked in TeamViewer settings.

Even so... the updater forces the TeamViewer service to start automatically at boot and also starts the service after it finishes the update. And yes, that fake checkbox is stil not checked after the updater finishes - it completely ignores it. (why is that checkbox still there if it is ignored?)

• RaphaelBM
    RaphaelBM Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options

The TeamViewer Download page shows OLD version 2022-11-23_08-06-25

When I download from this page I do in fact get the current version instead.

Please fix, Thx Raphael