Feedback for TeamViewer - Cancelling subscriptions and smaller packages for small businesses

Options

I needed to leave some feedback because I have used TeamViewer for years with previous companies I have worked for and now as a business myself, employing 7 engineers who all need a remote support package to use.

Firstly, we do not use remote connectivity a lot but we do need this feature. I cannot justify the packages that TeamViewer has. If there was a smaller package/the option to pay monthly or Adhock, this would be preferable.

I recently required connecting to a customer desperately. I bit the bullet and paid for a subscription, which I thought was the best option being the cheapest but it was not correct. I then tried to cancel this but as lots of people have discussed, it is near impossible to do this. You get sent on a never ending loop trying to submit a ticket, even after you have activated. It is not clear at all.

After all of this, we have now decided to not use TamaViewer. If TeamViewer could cerate a monthly package for people who need to use it once in a while, this would suit us.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hi @tomshelbourne,

We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience with us.

You can cancel your TeamViewer license by submitting a ticket.

We explain how to proceed here: Submit a ticket

We currently do not offer monthly subscriptions. We will pass your feedback on to our dedicated team.

We hope to see you again, using our product or posting in the Support Forum!

/JeanK

Community Manager