Quick Support in "New interface"

Options
b10r
b10r Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have quick support configured for the group that I named "Support".

Once I enable the "New interface" the "Support" group is missing and I can't find any pending sessions to connect.

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @b10r,

Thanks a lot for posting here and welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

I can see that you are using a custom QuickSupport that you assigned to a specific group.

This functionality is called the Service Queue.

The Service Queue is currently not available and usable in the New Interface. This is why you can't see the group and find the pending session requests to connect.

Our team is working on it. We'll make sure to give you an update once we found a solution for this use case.

Thanks again for taking the time to report this and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here!

All the best,

JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @b10r,

Thanks a lot for posting here and welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

I can see that you are using a custom QuickSupport that you assigned to a specific group.

This functionality is called the Service Queue.

The Service Queue is currently not available and usable in the New Interface. This is why you can't see the group and find the pending session requests to connect.

Our team is working on it. We'll make sure to give you an update once we found a solution for this use case.

Thanks again for taking the time to report this and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here!

All the best,

JeanK

Community Manager

• Pathaf65
    Pathaf65 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Is there any answer yet. I have no idea how to connect my custommers now.

• Raytel
    Raytel Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Just happened across this on Google today trying to figure out what went wrong here. Looks to me that we just have to wait for them to finish the new view, you'll need to toggle out to the old view it seems like the only way.

I do find it baffling this wasn't included before they started getting people to test the new look. It's more or less a core feature to the software and the fact this was raised in March and it still isn't done all while having the flashy toggle to convince you to try the new view out is a bit of a joke.

• JeanK
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @Pathaf65 and @Raytel,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can confirm that the Service Queue is now available in the new interface.

You can access it via the Service Queue button on the left-hand side of your interface.

Some important information before you start using it on the new interface:

• Custom modules created via the Management Console (login.teamviewer.com) cannot be edited via the new interface (yet).
    • Using custom modules created in the new interface will (currently) require the end user to enter the session code manually. Therefore, the supporter must send the session code displayed after creating a support session to the end user.

Let me know if you have any further questions! I'll be happy to assist.

/JeanK

Community Manager