TeamViewer Remote’s Free Version Redesign
Dear TeamViewer Community,
We are excited to announce that we have listened to your feedback and made changes to our free version accordingly. We have adjusted the free version’s feature set to make it easier and more accessible for you to connect with your friends and family remotely.
Changes to the free version
With the free version redesign, free users can now:
- Use our brand-new web app to establish outgoing connections directly from your browser. No installation is needed. Try it out now!
- Connect from an unlimited number of devices to establish outgoing connections.
- Add up to 3 managed devices to their device list.
We have also made some changes to our remote session features set:
- The Video Conferencing and collaboration functionality is no longer available to free users.
- The VPN functionality is no longer available to free users.
- The Wake-On-LAN (WOL) functionality is no longer available to free users.
- During remote sessions, free users can no longer use VoIP, video, and chat.
- During file transfer sessions, free users can transfer one file at a time.
These changes were made to serve our free users better, and we are confident that they will help make your remote connections even more reliable, efficient, and secure.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback.