New Version - NOT a Fan
- Duplicated all groups with secondary groups of same name saying devices require an update for full functionality. Go thru the process to auto-update, and it will not get all devices. Go to each machine manually and check for update...says it's already up to date. As expected since I have them set to auto-update. So...annoying and broken.
- Lot of devices now show up as bookmarked "and therefore has reduced functionality". Prompts me to login to management. No options or instruction on how to remove bookmarked devices. There is instruction on how to add it though. So...annoying and broken.
- Advanced Settings, Offline devices in separate group. Nope...all online and offline devices showing up in both duplicated groups. So...annoying and broken.
- I do like the cleaner looking UI. If only everything worked and was manageable it would be great.
- For now, REGEDIT and set \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TeamViewer\UIVersion to 2 for the original UI. At the very least, that cleans up all the duplicated devices and folders and brings it back to a little normalcy.