Submit ticket does not work

Now I am on day 8 after the 7 day cut off because each time I click submit ticket, it shows the page for a second and then bounces to group help. Twitter says call for help. I do that but then I can't get a live person. I get silence for 30 seconds and then am bounced to another menu where I am told I don't qualify for phone support. I made a purchase in error and just want to cancel it. Get a refund. Submit ticket doesn't work. Phone doesn't work. Nothing works.

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator

Hello @grahamMM,

Welcome to our Community! 🌍

We're sorry to read about the difficulties you have faced to cancel your order.

As per your explanation, if you don't have phone support, that means that you have purchased a Remote Access license.

To submit a ticket, you need to be identified with your licensed TeamViewer account, as mentioned in our dedicated article: 📄 Submit a ticket.

If you are bounced to the TeamViewer Community, it means that you try to submit a ticket with a free account.

Could you please click on the following link and log in with your licensed TeamViewer account instead?

👉 TeamViewer Support Portal: https://support.teamviewer.com/

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator