Purchased a license, but account still shows as Free

wschmalzer
wschmalzer Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Good afternoon,

I purchased a license TeamViewer Remote Access for a single user, but my account is still showing a Free license. I tried clicking the "Activate Your Account" that was sent to my email, but I receive the following error: "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request." What do I need to do to get the license I purchased added to my account?

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @wschmalzer,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community, and we are sorry to hear that the onboarding process with TeamViewer caused you inconvenience. 

If you are still stuck with the license activation due to the error message, we highly recommend contacting our customer support team for further assistance.

Remote Access license users can use the chat feature on the support page, as Telephone support is not included in the Remote Acces plan. 

Please tell us again in this thread if you have any difficulties contacting the support team!

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @wschmalzer,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community, and we are sorry to hear that the onboarding process with TeamViewer caused you inconvenience. 

If you are still stuck with the license activation due to the error message, we highly recommend contacting our customer support team for further assistance.

Remote Access license users can use the chat feature on the support page, as Telephone support is not included in the Remote Acces plan. 

Please tell us again in this thread if you have any difficulties contacting the support team!

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• wschmalzer
    wschmalzer Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thank you! Chat support was able to assist with generating a new activation link.