Not receiving 'Trusted Device" confirmation mails

For quite some time now, I have not been able to receive emails to authorize my trusted devices using my email-ID. I am able to utilize the Teamviewer desktop app to connect with some of my previous trusted devices. I just can't authorize new prompts because no emails ever arrive. I have checked my Junk folder, nothing there. I have also added *.teamviewer.com to my address book, I use Mozilla Thunderbird for emails. I have read through prior forum discussions but never find an answer other than sending a direct message to ??? Can someone look into this please and do a reset if needed?

Tagged:

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 945 Moderator

Hi @Bigguns56,

Thank you for posting in our Community! 🙌

We're sorry to hear that even after all your attempts, you're still not able to receive the trusted device emails.

Indeed, the only thing we can propose you is to send me via Private Message the email address of your TeamViewer account. You need to click on my profile picture and the Message button.

💡 We recommend activating the Two-Factor Authentication, which will secure your account and also avoid sending any trusted device email in the future.

If you have any questions, just let us know !

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator