Cannot remove Easy Access + who is Additional Manager?

Options
Labsy
Labsy Posts: 40 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in General questions

Hi,

I am actually more and more upset with recent changes in TeamViewer.

Today TV HOST module on on of my 2 main PCs said it found wrong TV version and TV must be reinstalled. Ok, I did reinstall, but now I can see two concerning things:

1. TV says, that my (Andrej) and one additional manager has access to my computer. I am the only manager and I do not have any additional managers in the company!!! Who is this "additional manager" and how to get rid of this?
  2. Beside, now is my PC accessible without even asking for password. That's security risk and I want to turn OFF Easy Access...but I cannot! Checkbox does not want to go away, and under settings it is greyed out.

What am I missing?

In Management Console I can see I am the only manager for this PC. Who dafuq is "one additional manager"?

Answers

• KelNet
    KelNet Posts: 1
    Options

I am having the same issue - did you ever find a solution for this?

• Cedli
    Cedli Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

yes the new version is more and more frustrating

• Owen111
    Owen111 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

anyone from teamviewer comment on why this states there is an additional manager? Is it a bug, quite concerning from a security perspective and nobody seems to have commented ??

• TenaciousLee
    Options

I'm curious about an update here, too.

• rolandc
    rolandc Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I am also curious about this issue. What's going on? I've seen posts dating back to May without resolution.