Cancel my subscription!!

Options
hosummy
hosummy Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in General questions

Hi,

I would like to cancel my teamviewer business license a

I sent it to sales team and support team ( Ticket ID: [removed per Community Guidelines]), i actually don't need teamviewer anymore, so complicated and so many useless new feature, i only want to cancel the subscritpion.

B.R.

Summy

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,239 Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @hosummy,

Thank you for your post and we are sorry to hear that you would like to stop using TeamViewer.

Please know that those topics include private information, and we are unable to assist in invoices, cancellations cases in the Community for security & privacy purposes.

Since you already submitted a ticket and got in touch with our dedicated team, we ask you to have further communication with them on the ticket.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. We do not allow the upload of personal information to this forum in order to protect our users' privacy and personal data. Thanks for your understanding that we remove such information immediately.

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• hosummy
    hosummy Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Akiho,

The reason that i post here is that the "Delicated Team" refuse to cancel my subscription and i'm asking for a workable solution here, i don't understand why a software company can be so powerful to refuse termination of software nowaday!!

B.R.

Summy