Every connection comes back as "You are blocklisted or not allowlisted by this partner"

Options
JavanStead95
JavanStead95 Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in TeamViewer Tensor

I have only just been set-up with my administrator account on TeamViewer, this should allow me full access to every user on our network. This is not the case as ait stands, I get hit with "You are blocklisted or not allowlisted by this partner" on every connection, doesn't matter what I do.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue? It is impacting my ability to provide customer service in my job role so its starting to become incredibly frustrating.

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 981 Moderator
    Options

Hi @JavanStead95,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🌍

We're happy to assist you and explain a bit more about the block and allow list.

In a few words, this list has been set up on the remote devices. Your account is either not part of the allowlist or part of the blocklist.

Could you please give a little bit more details about the remote devices? As you mentioned that you have the message for every connection, are the devices from your list only from your customers or also part of your company?

Here are two explanations about the message you get on your side:

• If these devices are part of your company, a policy could have been applied to them and one of your company admins can edit the list.
    • If these devices are not part of your company but belong to your customers, they would need to edit the list from their side.

Also, we invite you to take a look at our dedicated article to get more information about this security measure: 📄 Block and allowlist

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you a nice day.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator