This is a termination letter and also a complaint letter

Options
PoloLin2023
PoloLin2023 Posts: 2 ✭✭

This is a letter I wrote to teamviewer China this morning

-----------------------------

First of all, the content of this reply is a letter of termination and a letter of complaint.

so

1. Please tell me (paying user) how to terminate my contract and refund me the remaining fees that I have paid for one year but have not yet been used?

2. Complain to the customer service staff who called me this morning. If she were a service staff, her attitude would be extremely unfriendly to a user who has purchased and paid for 4 times in a row and been using it for nearly 4 years. Before I finished asking my questions and the consultation content was not resolved, she hung up on me.

I hope your company can give me a satisfactory answer to the above two points. Otherwise, I will take this matter seriously enough to call the Consumer Protection Foundation (Consumer Protection Council), a government agency, to lodge a complaint.

Complain against your company

1. After I paid, your company continued to change the service content and usage mechanism without formally informing me. As a result, my interests have been damaged, and I have not received the protection that paying users should have when using your company's products, services, and experience. (This time I will consult your company’s corresponding technical support because of this matter)

2. Due to changes in your company's service content and mechanism, my original paid rights have become the same as those of free customers. When I inquired about your company's solution, your company called my customer service staff. Not only did they not give me a solution, but they only asked me to spend more money to buy other products from your company. This is a fraudulent act to induce consumption.

3. Your company called my service staff this morning to represent your company's attitude and behavior towards customers. Including your company's website, there is no mention of the channels and service content for "cancellation, interruption of contract" and "consumer complaints". Total disregard for consumer interests. The content of the website and the words of the service staff are only relevant content that induces consumers to pay for purchases. There is no after-sales service or complaint channel for loss of interests for users to consult.

According to the legal content of the Consumer Protection Act, when your company's service content and mechanism are changed, it will only happen after the user has paid. During the contract period, the customer must be notified in advance and the user's consent must be obtained before the service contract can continue.

If the customer's consent is not obtained, and the customer's willingness to continue using your company's products and services is not obtained, and the customer's rights and interests are subsequently lost, your company will bear full responsibility.

As a loyal user who has paid 4 times and used your company's services for more than 3 years, I cannot accept or forgive the damage to my rights and the attitude of your company's service staff towards me this morning.

I request to terminate the contract, compensate for my losses, and refund my remaining unused fees. And get the apology your company deserves from its users.

this letter. I will send it to your company in three versions: "Chinese, English, and German" to seek your reply.

If I cannot get a satisfactory answer, I will file a complaint against your company in an official legal court and publish it on the online media to let the public know your company's attitude and behavior towards loyal users.

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello @PoloLin2023

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the TeamViewer Community.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience with TeamViewer.

Please know that we are unable to assist in cancellation issues in the TeamViewer Community due to privacy and security concerns.

As mentioned in our TeamViewer Subscriptions article, cancellation requests must be submitted via the ticket system. This is the same method as before, and rest assured nothing has changed in that aspect:

If you have already submitted a ticket, we ask you to await a reply from our support teams. Tickets are answered in the order they are received.

If you encounter any issues in the ticket submission process, please let us know; we are happy to assist you in resolving your ticket creation issue.

Thanks in advance.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---