Stock on connecting

Options
HorcaDev
HorcaDev Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited January 28 in Linux only

Hi all, first of all thanks for taking the time to help a noob. This is my first Raspberry and TeamViewer experience and i can't find a solution so far with all my skills of researching... it seems that other users are also experience a similar challenge..

see here: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/108873/stuck-at-connecting-when-trying-to-connect-to-teamviewer-host-on-raspberry-pi-4

Please ask any question and settings needed to solve my problem.

The Setup

• New Raspberry Pi4
  • TeamViewer Host (V 15.50.5 H) installed on the Raspberry Pi 4
  • Status is Ready to connect (secure connection).
  • Connected to a local Network (Router & also via iPhone Hotspot possible)
  • Raspberry is connected to an Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse. Everything works.

What i try

• I try to connect to this Raspberry Pi via the new TeamViewer from an MacOS (Sonoma 14.1.2 (23B92)) with TeamViewer Version: 15.47.3.
  • I importet the TeamViewer Host to our TeamViewer Account.
  • The Raspberry is migrated in the TeamViewer Managment Console.
  • Raspberry Pi4 shows as "online". It's ready to connect.

Issue:

• The process gets stuck. I get "connecting..."... No error message. No information.

Can anyone help me with this? I thought i can end my "remote access to raspberry pi" project quite easy, but not yet :)

thanks for any help!

Answers

• fedodo
    fedodo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i have the same situation on pi5

• HorcaDev
    HorcaDev Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Update 19. April 2024

I setup the Raspberry Pi 4 in 32bit and reinstalled the TeamViewer Host Version 15.52.3_armhf.deb. Getting back to the TeamViewer Managment Console where i connected this single Raspberry Pi and "et voila"! Now it seems to work. Thanks to the TeamViewer Team!