Teamviewer on very slow and lag

Options

Hello, We are software company in Turkey. We have corporate license for 100 user. Ours support department using teamviewer. During a remote connection, the connection suddenly drops and freezes occur. Can you offer a solution for this?

Comments

• Onurkmikrogrup
    Onurkmikrogrup Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Anyone help me ?

We are constantly experience slowness and waiting connection screen.

• monitoramentojcnet
    monitoramentojcnet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

me too

We are constantly experience slowness and waiting connection screen.

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 931 Moderator
    Options

Thanks for posting again @Onurkmikrogrup and welcome to our Community @monitoramentojcnet.

To be able to look for a solution here, we would need more information from you. Many reasons cause slowness during a remote connection. 😅

Since you mentioned that you have a license our dedicated team can also have a closer look into it. They will be happy to assist. Find the contact information below:

👉️Customer Support

Let us know if optimizing the speed does help your support department or you, @monitoramentojcnet .

Best,

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Onurkmikrogrup
    Onurkmikrogrup Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, We are experiencing problems even though we have already activated the Optimize speed option.
    But when i request for connection, it waiting for connection almost 10 seconds.
    Some times of the day it works normally, some times it causes problems.

• aydinli
    aydinli Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

We are experiencing the same problem. I can access the computer that I cannot connect to from the program via web.teamviewer.com