Connecting from IPad to Windows with Remote Access License

Options
Allismac
Allismac Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi,

I’ve purchased the TeamViewer remote license. I have the TeamViewer host installed on Windows 11. When I try to connect from IPad to Windows, the free license show up on both ends. I read in this forum that there is not way to license the TeamViewer host. But to IPadOS Remote Access does not accept my license and is asking me to buy the Business one. Hence, the connection is dropping quickly.

Please, anyone can help me. Thanks !!

Best Answer

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Allismac,

Thank you for visiting the TeamViewer Community!

If you have a TeamViewer Remote Access license, it would be possible to relate to the activation setup. We have the full information prepared in this article - Activate and set up your Remote Access license and please activate the remote end point.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Allismac,

Thank you for visiting the TeamViewer Community!

If you have a TeamViewer Remote Access license, it would be possible to relate to the activation setup. We have the full information prepared in this article - Activate and set up your Remote Access license and please activate the remote end point.

Best,

Ying_Q

• Allismac
    Allismac Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 19
    Options

Yeah, you're right. That was it !!

Now, all is working !!

Thank you.

• ildottore
    ildottore Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Could you please help me? In the past it was way more easy to set up TeamViewer. I just want a remote connection to my server in my ambulatory. (Doctors office). And I even purchased a Teamviewer Remote Access License. But now i set my server up with the Host Client but it still gives me the message on my iPhone when I try to connect that my connection has timed out and is refused. "Try again in 1 Minute". Its saying this now for an hour.

And my license on the iPhone app im still a free user. Could you please help me solve this issue? : - (((((

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @ildottore,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

The activation of TeamViewer Remote Access is slightly different to other TeamViewer licenses and it needs to be activated on the remote endpoints. Kindly see my post for the information from Activate and set up your Remote Access license.

I hope you may also start TeamViewer remote connections smoothly as @Allismac 😊

Best,

Ying_Q