Cannot have multiple connection to same computer

Options
Bala1718
Bala1718 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all, I am working from a computer that has a dual monitor setup, and connecting to a computer with a dual monitor setup too. During the trial period, I was able to make 2 connections to the target computer, so I can work on 2 windows on both screens. But soon after the payment was made, I wasn't able to make the second connection to the same computer, which is very vital in my case. I need both screens side by side to get my job done. Need assistance as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,596 Moderator
    Options

Hello @Bala1718,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

Different TeamViewer licenses have various features. Depending on your license features and the available channels, the remote connection set-up can be limited sometimes! I would like to share this Licenses overview and you may cross-check the features accordingly.

To be more specific on your case, if you have a TeamViewer Business license, it comes with 1 channel and you may initiate ONE remote connection at a time; if you have a TeamViewer Corporate license, it usually comes with 3 channels and you may initiate multiple concurrent remote connections at the same time (up to 3 connections).

Since you have made the purchase recently, I strongly recommend you contact our support agents for a quick introductory session on how to use the license and learn more about the potential of your license usage!

If you need any help or information on TeamViewer, feel free to drop us a message.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员