Is there a way to save password in Run Only mode?

Options
luigivento
luigivento Posts: 6 ✭✭

Hi

I've bought a Remote Access license and my only issue is that I don't seem to be able to store the password of my bookmarked device. Before downloading the latest version it never asked for it so I guess it was stored and sent out every time I initiated a connection - but now I get a "The password you have entered is invalid" message which means it does send out a stored password I just can't find an option where to change it

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 573 Moderator
    Options

Hello @luigivento,

Happy to see you visiting us again.

To avoid password issues with a Remote Access license please follow the set up instructions provided in the following link:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/global/support/knowledge-base/teamviewer-remote/licenses/activate-and-set-up-your-remote-access-license/

Please keep us posted on the results and in case of doubts don´t hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day,

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español

• luigivento
    Options

Thanks Valeria for your reply.

This device has already been added for months without problems.

• Valeria2
    Options

Hi @luigivento

Thank you for your answer.

Could you check that the ID´s of the remote devices (endpoints) match with the ones you have registered in your TeamViewer app from the connection starts?

You can find the ID´s in the Remote Suppor screen of the app as shown in the screenshot below:

Keep us posted on the results in case we have to extend our support.

All the best,

Valeria

• luigivento
    Options

Hi Valeria

Yes, the numbers match. I tried to remove this computer and add again but it still asks for password.

Thanks

Lajos

• Valeria2
    Options

Hi @luigivento,

Can you please send a screenshot of the error message, to understand better?

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Valeria