Delete my account-stop stealing our money

We need to file class action agaisnt this thieves of a company, impossible to delete or disable account, they renew subscribption without consent. and then they threaten to take legal action, listen to my words, I WOULD DIE before i give you a cent of my money, especialyl for something i did not use

Comments

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,105 Senior Moderator

Hi @User12318724,

Thank you for posting in the TeamViewer Community.

To better understand your case, we invite you to send us more information about your experiences with TeamViewer, together with your invoice or customer number, in a private message.

Thanks in advance,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator

• User12318724
    User12318724 Posts: 4
    edited August 7

So you basically blocked your DM's you stopped using a support email, told us to **bleep** create a community profile, only to tell us to DM you for every issue? then why **bleep** you dont have a support email? you are doing this on purpose to confuse members and make it impossible to leave.

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,105 Senior Moderator

Hi @User12318724,

Thanks for the reply.

We are sorry for any confusion you may have about how to contact us. We will forward your feedback internally.

Please understand that you cannot share confidential information (such as invoices or customer numbers) in our Support Forum for security and privacy reasons. This is why we asked you to send us a private message.

We received it and replied to you directly in our private conversation.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator