TeamViewer classic - iPhone to iPhone?

Hello - does TeamViewer classic work from iPhone to iPhone? I am not looking to control the other iPhone, I am looking for remote screen sharing access only to my mom’s iphone, so I can talk her through what she needs to do on her phone. She is in a different state so we are not sharing WiFi. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• TVSupportMatt
    TVSupportMatt Posts: 90 Staff member 🤠
    edited August 12 Answer ✓

Hello @JBAbra

Welcome to our Community and thank you for your first post! 🌏️

TeamViewer does work for using an iPhone to remote into any other supported devices, including another iPhone.

I would suggest reviewing the Knowledge Base article posted below, as it covers the requirements for doing this.

Connections From Mobile to Mobile Devices (teamviewer.com)

I hope this answers your question. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 👍️

Answers

• TVSupportMatt
    TVSupportMatt Posts: 90 Staff member 🤠
    edited August 12 Answer ✓

Hello @JBAbra

Welcome to our Community and thank you for your first post! 🌏️

TeamViewer does work for using an iPhone to remote into any other supported devices, including another iPhone.

I would suggest reviewing the Knowledge Base article posted below, as it covers the requirements for doing this.

Connections From Mobile to Mobile Devices (teamviewer.com)

I hope this answers your question. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 👍️