Credit Card charged after not receiving a license

BernhardHaeussermann
edited August 26 in Licensing

On 19 July I signed up for a TeamViewer Business license subscription which starts with a month's free trial. I received the "Trial Confirmation" email which said that I would receive an email with the trial license activation. However, I never received that email. Sure enough, my account continues to indicate that I'm on the "free" license (see screenshot of Management Console). I wanted to cancel the subscription, but since the portal was indicating that I was on the free license, there was no option to do so.

On 19 August upon expiration of the "trial" (that I never got access to) I received an email with an activation link for my "TeamViewer Business" license. I never clicked that link out of fear that I would immediately become liable for the first month's subscription payment. Still, on the 21st my credit card got charged with the amount.

Meanwhile I still don't have a license! To add insult to injury this also means that I don't have access to TeamViewer's support channels!

This I need the payment on my credit card to be reversed and the subscription to be cancelled with immediate effect. Please advise.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 755 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @BernhardHaeussermann,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the TeamViewer trial.

However, we do not have the ability to assist in such matters here in the Community.

Our licensing team would be best suited to assist in your case. You can give them a call using the local numbers found on our homepage: Customer support | TeamViewer

We thank you for your understanding.

Best,
    Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

Answers

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 755 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @BernhardHaeussermann,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the TeamViewer trial.

However, we do not have the ability to assist in such matters here in the Community.

Our licensing team would be best suited to assist in your case. You can give them a call using the local numbers found on our homepage: Customer support | TeamViewer

We thank you for your understanding.

Best,
    Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community