Feedback from a Private user of 10+ years

I'm quiting Teamviewer and moving on to something else. I wanted to leave some feedback and let them know why, as I have always really enjoyed Teamviewer and it was my remote software of choice since around 2013, but marketing has ruined it. I have ALWAYS used Teamviewer privately. To access MY computers, that no one else uses. Not always from home but always on MY own hardware that I own. To be accused of Not playing fair, repeatedly, when i have done nothing but play fair is just ridiculous and infuriating. The first time it happened i was like "oh, well thats fair i guess, ive used this for about 10ish years. Ill gladly pay for it." then i saw the prices. I would gladly pay 10-20ish bucks a month or some amount a year. But i do not use teamviewer enough or need all the features id be paying for. Its a hassle to unlock the account and ridiculous to have to do it so often. I'm not sure how my account got tripped, but its ruined this wonderful application for me. Paying doesnt make sense and the lock outs are ridiculous. I get it, but its ridiculous. thank you for the time i did have with it however. for whatever its worth. I'll move on to something that makes sense for me. Happy trails.

Tagged: