Automatic billing

Hi,

I've currently off ill from work longer than I expected and I missed cancelling the free trial of a business license. I had intended to switch to a different plan, but the company has now been automatically billed for a 12 month license we don't want.

I'd file a support ticket to ask for a refund, but that requires activating the license. Can I get this sorted here?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,140 Senior Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @wturner_rds,

Welcome to our Community!

For cancellation and any consideration about your TeamViewer license, we would strongly recommend contacting our Customer Support team directly.

If you cannot open a support ticket, we invite you to call them and give either your customer account ID or invoice number so that they can retrieve your account.

Please note that this topic includes personal information, and we are unable to assist such cases in the Community for security & privacy purposes.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,140 Senior Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @wturner_rds,

Welcome to our Community!

For cancellation and any consideration about your TeamViewer license, we would strongly recommend contacting our Customer Support team directly.

If you cannot open a support ticket, we invite you to call them and give either your customer account ID or invoice number so that they can retrieve your account.

Please note that this topic includes personal information, and we are unable to assist such cases in the Community for security & privacy purposes.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator