Team Viewer on High Sierra?

Options

I am testing High Sierra on my iMac Mid 2011. So far Teamviewer worked fine (newest version 12.0.82953), but after I installed the newest High Sierra update (10.13 beta 17A360a), Teamviewer says that my iMac is offline or Teamviewer ist not running on it. Any ideas?

Comments

• dlevens
    Options

Check the client again, most likley the ID changed. I am finding my ID is changing on High Sierra

• mrbofus
    Options

For me, it wasn't the ID that had changed; for some reason, the computers got unassigned from my account after upgrading to High Sierra.  I just went to "TeamViewer -> Preferences" and just clicked "Assign" at the bottom of the "General" tab.  It already had my account from before, so it was all done after I clicked "Assign".  I had to do this on all the computers I had upgraded to High Sierra, but afterwards, everything worked fine.

• dlevens
    Options

Write down your 9 digit code, then reboot and check the code, for me it changes every reboot. Maybe assigning it to an account makes it available even when the code keeps changing?

• mrbofus
    Options

The IDs on three different computers stay the same through multiple reboots; they're all on macOS High Sierra.