No Sound on Android from Windows 10
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 (Patch Level: 1. October 2017, Android Version 7)
Windows 10 1607 is installed on 2 PCs (With Patches from December) and TV 13 installed. I connect from the Phone to Windows over the IP in the same Network.
On both Tests i can't get Sound on my Phone. On the iPhone all works. The TV Android Version is 13.0.8183 CL.
I have no idea what's the Problem is.
Has anybody the same Problem?
What i will try now, is to install Windows 10 1709.
- Windows 10 1703: Same Problem
- Windows 10 1709: Not my Client but same Problem
- TV 12: Same Problem with Windows 10 1607
- Over the normal TV ID it works but not over the IP-Address.
- Tested also with 2nd Android Smartphone but no luck.
@support-Team: Can you have a look at this (Reproduce it)? I'm out of ideas. Mabye it a Problem with UDP/TCP.
Best Regards and a Happy New Year.