TeamViewer-host 13.1.1548 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS connectivity problems

I’m having connectivity problems from my linux machines to TV servers.

I have setup account and Management console.

I have setup successfully windows machine My linux machines are all identical with good internet connection and both behave same way. Linux machine info:(SSH – headless) Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.4.0-116-generic x86_64) 

I have downloaded and installed teamviewer-host_13.1.1548_amd64.deb as per your instructions using “apt install” I have setup password using comandline And then tried to run setup (sudo teamviewer setup),

Now sometimes it just times out and I receive:

There was a connectivity issue. Please check your internet connection and try again.

And then other times I was able to put my credentials in and get all the way to the adding the computer to my contacts…as it showed up in console under my computers (P-TEST) and then giving me error: Unable to add this computer to your account. Please contact support@teamviewer.com if the problem persists.

Linux machine: miner@P-TEST:~$ teamviewer info

TeamViewer 13.1.1548 (DEB) TeamViewer ID: 724302635 teamviewerd status ● teamviewerd.service - TeamViewer remote control daemon Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/teamviewerd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: active (running) since Sat 2018-03-17 20:26:59 EDT; 43min ago Process: 1060 ExecStart=/opt/teamviewer/tv_bin/teamviewerd -d (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS) Main PID: 1082 (teamviewerd) Tasks: 16 Memory: 12.7M CPU: 884ms CGroup: /system.slice/teamviewerd.service └─1082 /opt/teamviewer/tv_bin/teamviewerd -d Mar 17 20:26:59 P-TEST systemd[1]: Starting TeamViewer remote control daemon... Mar 17 20:26:59 P-TEST systemd[1]: Started TeamViewer remote control daemon.

Comments