No setting for disabling "Lock on session end"

Options
rightarM
rightarM Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Running Teamviewer 13.2.14328 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

There is no option to disable "Lock on session end". Why?

Comments

• fugeesnfunions
    fugeesnfunions Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I know this used to be in the settings proper, but apparently, they've moved/hidden it for Mac users multiple times. It keeps being added and deleted from the settings screen, and it's getting quite annoying. As of ver. 15.10.5 it's been moved again. Here's how to disable it:

Once you log into the remote computer you should see a lock icon (indicating the computer will lock once you close the connection) next to the X to close the window on the top left-hand corner. Click "Actions", highlight "Lock Computer", you should see a check next to "Lock on session end", click it and the check should disappear (along with the lock icon next to the X). After closing the connection and reconnecting, it should remember the setting change. As far as if this change applies to all remote connections from here on out, I can't say for sure as I don't have a 3rd computer available to test that at the moment. 

Now to address why this adding and moving of this particular setting keeps on happening? Who knows. I guess TV is just doing their part to make 2020 as uncomfortable as possible ?*

*Sarcasm aside, I can't thank TV enough for such a mostly awesome application being made available, especially when remote computing is mandated.