Business License - single user and different devices

PaoloB
PaoloB Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi, I've a question about the right licence to buy for the following configuration: 1. I install TeamViewer on a Windows Server. 2.. Then I setup a Windows user that it will be the only one user that is going to use TeamViewer. 3. From different PC clients, the user connects to the server (via Remote Desktop) in order to use TeamViewer. The idea is to have only one user at time using TeamViewer , but the user can work from different PC clients, because the user has different work-location (always PC ... not smartphones). Which license do I need ? Thank you

Comments

• Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hi Paolo, 

Thank you for your post.

We are happy to hear that you are interested in purchasing a TeamViewer licence!

However, since this community focuses on technical questions and ideas for new features, I would recommend you get in touch with our sales department -- either via email or by telephone, whichever you prefer. Our sales representatives will be able to tell you exactly which licence type works best in your specific scenario. You will find all the necessary contact information on this site:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you :)

All the best, 

Katharina