[Windows] v14.2.2558 (Full) - Change Log
We released a new version of the Windows full version.
Operating system: Windows
Version: v14.2.2558 (Full)
Release date: 2019-03-19Change Log:
- TeamViewer-UDP now also works in IPv6-Only-Networks or where specific NAT-Technology prevent UDP via IPv4 from working.
- With a new access control for script execution for incoming and outgoing sessions that can be rolled out via policies in the Management Console the permissions can be set more granular.
- Script execution is now also possible when connecting to a Linux remote machine. The necessary scripts can be uploaded in the Management Console.
- Major performance improvements for TeamViewer Pilot connections
- Free-hand drawing of Pilot connection partner
- Improved the remote control performance by improving how TeamViewer leverages the network for optimal throughput
- Now the script menu within the session is updated while having a session if scripts are added, deleted or updated.
- Improved the way how TeamViewer handles CTRL keys in combination with other programs
- Fixed a bug that created new folders during a file transfer when copying from/to a network drive (that is not mapped).
Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to freeze when large files were copied especially from a network drive.
- Fixed a bug that caused a decreased remote control performance when connecting to macOS devices where TeamViewer is configured as start with system
- Fixed a bug that results in a freeze of the remote Excel application for copy & paste from a local Excel file to a remote Excel file (only occurred for big local Excel files).
- Fixed a bug that caused videos running on the remote machine to freeze during a connection when resizing the video window
- Fixed a bug that caused screen artifacts when resizing a video during the remote control session
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to consume more memory than expected during remote control sessions
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to consume more memory than expected while transferring large files
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to consume more memory than expected when using an account with many partners in the computers & contacts list
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes
Former Community Manager